Sunday, July 13, 2008

Successful Bachelorette Party

So Jenn's bachelorette party was a success, which means today was all about working off the hangover. (Yes, I went to a bachelorette party... I am a bridesmaid after all...)

Dinner at Cafe Luna, where the waitress seemed determined to make our check as small as possible - pushing us right towards entrees, skipping the whole appetizer and salad thing... Started things off with a couple of bottles of wine...

Then off to the piano bar at Rum Runners. If you've never been to a piano bar, it's definitely worth the experience. Smoky, loud, and definitely crude... but funny and fun as well. Tunes to sing along to at the top of your lungs, and nobody cares. Lots of comments on and fun with our t-shirts, which advertised our "roles"... bride, matron of honor, stevie the bridesmaid, and wife of a bridesmaid.

Many beers, some shots, and some dares later we moved the party over to Napper Tandy's, where at about 1am surprise! A stripper shows up! From what I hear, it was entertaining. I somehow skipped that part.

So by 3am, we're all pretty well toasted. Jenn about passes out (certainly loses the ability to walk) on the way back to the car... somehow made it home without "incident". I'm sure she's feeling great today... I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment