So I've managed to spend a few hours in the shop this weekend... The light at the end of this project is getting pretty bright!
First I did some more gluing and clamping... You think that the number of clamps you own is embarrassingly high, but then you glue up the top rail of a bed and find you coulda used 3 or 4 more...
Anyway, got that glued up, and then started finishing up the sides... Got them 100% ready to polyurethane... All sanded down and everything (like 2 hours of hand sanding, because of all those spindles).
So even though I'm gonna have to disassemble it to seal it up, (and even though the headboard isn't done yet) I wanted to see what it was gonna look like, so I went ahead and assembled it... I like!